Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been a bad blogger

I accidentally took the weekend off from blogging, but now I have returned and I think my pictures are getting better. My running has been going well. I'm going to go back to my official training plan tomorrow. I'm trying to learn the Pose Method of running. Now, to the food!
Brown rice with seasame ginger/ponzu/apple cider vinegar sauce on eggplant, onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Asian style baked tofu (tamari, mirin, rice wine vinegar, chiles, and nori strips)
The baked tofu on ezekiel bread with avocado.
Spicy ginger tofu with kale and an avocado tempeh melt with sweet potato fries (and a magic hat number 9) from the Usual Suspects. Those are my friends torso's.
My bf holding a delicious frozen concoction of mimicreme, vanilla extract, soymilk, and frozen berries blended together. It was awesome, and yes we ate that whole bowl.
This cake was my second attempt at baking without a recipe and it turn out really well. It is a simple white vanilla cake with a maple cinnamon swirl on top.
aaaaaaaand a green smoothie...that is purple


No comments: